By law, we can only ship wine to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
State laws require an adult signature at the time of delivery, so please ship to an address where someone over the age of 21 will be able to sign for your order. Wine cannot be delivered to post office boxes.
Price of wine does not include tax and shipping.
Terms of Wine Club:
By joining our wine clubs, you understand and agree that:
- You and the recipient of each wine release must be at least 21 years of age. State laws require an adult signature at the time of delivery, so please ship to an address where someone over the age of 21 will be able to sign for your order.
- Wine cannot be delivered to post office boxes.
- Your commitment to Organic Wine Club is for at least one year and continues on per shipment basis until your written request to discontinue. There is a $50 cancellation fee within a year!
- You authorize Beaver Creek Vineyards to charge your credit card automatically for each wine club release.
- Beaver Creek Vineyards must be notified of changes to your email address, billing and/or shipping information at least two weeks in advance of the next scheduled release.
- You are responsible for charges related to misdirected or returned shipments if we do not have written record of your request to update your information.